Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, July 26, 2004

Hello World!!

It is I!! The Clean one!! Otherwise known as Anne. My question is, why is the title Hello World? No one is going to read this. Typing about the World makes me think of the World key chain from Crossroads... yes, the bad movie week just continues. I am no longer embarassed when I go to the video store and they loudly state the names of the videos you're renting and they're awful, awful films. No, I take it all in stride now becasue I am a proud Bad Movie Watcher!! Ooo!! BMW, not too shabby! So this is my first post. Friends said I should write one. I have now, not filled with anything. Not even nonsense because nonsense is crazy insane stuff and this is not crazy or insane. Just dry and boring. Alas. I really have nothing to say so I am going to depart. Good-bye World! Or at least, Good-bye very small contingent of the population.
 
~Clean Anne~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home