Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, August 21, 2004

uh oh

i'm at home, innocent as can be watching the olympics.. i get a bit bored and decide that a carrot stick will solve all my problems, so i'm walking to the kitchen and i look through the window and see the crazy old man who delivers the local paper morning. uh oh, only 2 weeks from today i knew what was coming!!!

so i opened the door, opened the mailbox, got the paper including all the flyers and sat down next to my dad as i flipped through the flyers ignoring any sort of education. of course the first flyer to reach my hand is the damn grand & toy one reminding me that it's back to school soon!!

ahh just shut up!!! it's like it's chasing me and even reaching me int he doors of my own home to remind me of the dreaded day!! it was only recently that it was the beginning of summer and i was looking forward of the very lazy days to come and each day was almost torturously boring but so rewarding at the same time.

i only realized while visiting this random blog, My Life As It Is - An insight to the paradox of ME that soon it will be ME who's blogging about school and what i did in each and every one of my classes. you know you can't wait till those fun posts by the way!

how depressing... now i will go and cry...

-karen-

1 Comments:

  • Schools a bitch, then you eat lunch.
    Thnx so much, you'v just reminded me why I never open the mail box ;)
    I remember when I waited and waited for school to be over, then all day I would sit and do my homework, and just wonder why they torture us like this. Always waiting, and waiting. Then I was finaly free. Seemed like just a week had past and was pulled right back into it all.
    The trick is, you have to immagin school will never let out, that it will hold you hostage till your head is bleeding with the pain of thought, so then when it finaly does let out, it will be such a suprise that you would take advantage of the summer and it will feel like it will never go away.


    Thnx for mentioning my blog and commenting and stuff, I appreciate it. I wish school was easy, and came to you instead of the other way around, then there'd be no need for summer vacation.

    I bookmarked ya btw ;)

    By Blogger Missy, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home