Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, March 07, 2005

Neglected Blog!

Our poor little blog, at first it got so so so much attention, and now it is very neglected. So here I am writing out an entry that will unlikely be read cause by this point everyone has given up hope on thsi blog ever being updated again. I must admit that I never check thsi blog and the only reason I even looked it today was due to the fact that Anne directly told me to come and check it out.

So I feel liek shit, and so does my mom so we have decided to blame one of my mother's freidns for making us both sick. (Sickness isn't fun)

Today I didn't go to work, and we have thsi policy at work that if you take a sick day you need a doctors note and my father said he wasn't taking me to teh doctors cause I have teh flu and the doctor can't do anything for teh flu. So when I called in I asked "What happens if I don't get a doctors note?" and my manager told me that I won't be allowed to come back to work until I present one. So I am suppose to work Wednesday and I won't be bringing a note and I guess we'll just see what happens with that. Likely they'll say something liek "It's fien thsi time, but don't do it again"

Went to a Bridal Shower thsi weekend. I don't liek public speaking in class, but apparently a room full of strangers I'm fien with.

Well thats all for me at the moment.
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home