Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

windows media player: how many can you name??

heeeey hey baby, i wanna knooow if you'll be my girl...

i'm more than a bird, i'm more than a plane, i'm more than some pretty face beside a train, it's not easy to be me.

i don't practise santeria, i ain't got no crystal ball...

what the hell are you waiting for?... after me it should be no more, so for last one time, make some noise.

and you jerk it out!

don't leave me hiiiigh, don't leave me drrrry.

hangin' 'round, downtown by myself, and i have so much time to sit and think about myself and there she was. like double cherry pie, yeah there she was.

sometimes i feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and i can't help but ask myself how much i let the fear take the wheel and steer.

you made me feel like the one, made me feel like the one... the one...

he's everything you want, he's everything you need, he's everything inside of you that you wish you could be.

but i'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends, to the dead...

nothing to do, nowhere to go... i wanna be sedated

you are my only girl but you're not my only girl... talk to me dance with meeee, in the spotlight girl.

you spin me right 'round baby right 'round like a record baby, right 'round, 'round 'round.

i'll take your invitation, you take all of me, now i'm falling even more in love with you, letting go of all i've held onto...

we live on front porches and swing life away, we get by just fine here on minimum wage, if love is a labour, i'll slave till the end, i won't cross these streets till you hold my hand...

-Karen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home