Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Moderate

Hello!

I told Karen I would write a post. So here it is! Tadah!

I'm listening to music, but I don't really want to. And it's sad becasue the radioblog playlist I was listening to last night doens't work tonight and it was a good one. Oh well. But yeah, I don't want to not listen to music either becasue then I can hear my neighbour, who has friends over, and that kinda gets annoying as well.

Monday at the gym is busy. Next time I go (which should be Friday, and less busy hopefully) I want to bring a book so that I can bike and have something to do. Last Friday I was bored because there's not much to do when you're on the bike... and I don't have an ipod or any other portable music listening device so yeah, it's not super fun.

It's so hard to think of what to write in blog posts.

I had some cornpops and milk for a snack tonight, but I didn't feel like actually putting it together in a bowl because I didn't want to have to clean it, so I ate a few cornpops and then took a sip of milk and so and so forth. It worked well.

That is all for now.

-Clean Anne-

P.S. Signature inspired by Karen's use of carebear... thought I would go old school, haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home