Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

What did zero (0) say to eight (8)?

NICE BELT.

Thanks for sharing that joke with me, karen. I like how i wrote it out, just so it could be confusing and less funny. Hurrah.

Sooooo i tried being more articulate today, dancing the cha-cha, and doing ballet. I suck at all three. Woo.

Jokes all the time! Never stop with the jokes! Tell me more jokes please!!! OK! Here goes:

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

Kim

1 Comments:

  • i read too many dead baby ones and was disgusted with my laughter

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home