Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter all,

It's been a while. I almost couldn't do it because of some cookie/blogger/java error. Or really because my computer(s) have a gazillion viruses and will never not give me problems again. I like double negatives, especially when they confuse me.

Remember Gnarles Barkley? I haven't used itunes in a long time, and not being able to update my ipod anymore has left me disconnected from all these amazing songs.

I don't remember how to do this blog thing anymore. One day I'll be more anonymous and more creative...

2 Comments:

  • Is this Karen? I think so! Gnarls Barkley totally rules. Last time I listened to them was probably one of those times we went to the beach and I still had a CD walkman. Too bad your computers have viruses. Commenting is great fun.
    -Kim

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 PM  

  • Happy EasteR!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home