Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Art and Boredom

Just some art I made. Thought I would add some artistic flare to this entry! I like my art, and if you don't like it thats okay! (Really I don't think its that great I am just testing out how to post pictures to this blog)
 
Anyways....
 
3rd entry. Come on, three times! Whoa! (I'm impressed)

If anyone out there is ever buying me a gift I woudl really like mix CDs from liek 2000 or 2001. I know that I sound crazy saying that, but seriously I love them. They are filled with crazy music and its just so much fun to listen to. So really any time you need to get me a gift (not sure why you would buy me one) a 2000 or 2001 mix cd would be great. Like with "Backstreet boys" and "S club" and stuff liek that. Just crazy 2000 or 2001 CDs. Thank you!

 
Recommendation; try Tim Hortons cookies they are amazing! Absolutely amazing! (Esspecially Chocolate chip ones)
 
"1985" by Bowling for Soup <---- song of the day (herad it on teh radio and thought it was starnge)
 
Anyways really nothing to say,
Fingers crossed it won't rain tomorrow!
-Kathleen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home