Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, August 22, 2004

The Tower Came Crashing Down

Kathleen!! Burn the binders!! Burn them!!

Ugh. This year, I have resolved not to buy any new school supplies at all. None. Nada. Zip. Zero. My old gross stuff will do, I only have a year left anyway! So Kathleen, in answer to your question, DO NOT RESTOCK YOUR PENCIL CASE.

Although, the other day when I was filling out my application I made a mistake (haha! that's going to look good!) and I had to white it out and then I realized that I have no white out but I will need some for school so I might have to break down and buy some. Yuck.

I don't like the paintbrush like white out, I much prefer the roll on stuff, mainly because of the smell. As in, I hate the spell of the liquid stuff, not that I like sniffing the roll on stuff or something, because it has no smell, that is the beauty of it all!

Not much else to say, so bye for the time being!

-Anne-

2 Comments:

  • in england we call it (the whiteout) tipex (after the brand name, like most people call all clear tape: sellotape, even when it's a different brand)
    was that interesting?... maybe not, but there you go - let's share the diversity of world culture among the blogging world ! (:
    dave

    By Blogger dave n, at 4:16 PM  

  • That was interesting!

    In fact, from now on, maybe I'll start calling whiteout tipex instead. I wonder how many people would know what I was talking about? Hmmm...

    -Anne-

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home