Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

You've Got To Pick A Pocket Or Two

So I'm sittting here watching Oilver! And yes, it needs the exclamation point. My sister was like:
"Oliver!'s on."
And I was like:
"Oliver Twist?"
And she was like:
"No, Oliver!"
And I was like:
"Oliver Twist?"
And she was like:
"No, just Oliver! With the exclamation point!

This conversation really took place. Thrilling, I know.

I always find it funny that the guy playing Oliver didn't even sing his own songs but was dubbed over by a girl, haha! And when I was looking up the movie on Imdb, it stated that he didn't do very many more movies (wow, awkward sentance) because his looks didn't stay through puberty. I was amused, as I often am by weird things.

Am watching the Olympic gymnastics. I would just like to inform everyone that I have no flexibility whatsoever and I would die if I had to do some of the stuff they do. Literally. Seriously. Like ow. I have no doubts that my leg would snap right off if I tried to do the splits.

I do have happy memories of gymnastics programs when I was younger though. I think my favourite part may have been doing those star jumps where you fling out your arms.

Anyway, off for now.

Consider yourself one of the family!

~Anne~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home