Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Too many quiz results, not enough posts!

Too many quiz results, not enough posts!

And for that reason I have decided that I shoudl attempt to write a real blog!

Today I slept in till 10:30 so I ended up missing my first two periods at school, which were accounting and lunch, so thats not a huge deal. Religion we took notes and continued to wtachg the unamusing movie "quiz Show". Physics, we did review and started watching a lame movie on free falling bodies. Englihs, we presented about poetry and yah. Boring day!

During English I was sitting there listening to presentations and thinking about writing a story. See I am not teh best writer, but at the tiem in english class I had a lot of idea floating around in my head. I sometiems get super inspired and come up with a great idea, but when it coems to putting it down in words I fail! Same goes for blogs, I normally have great topics to discuss but when actually typing them out I go completely blank!

...... (<---- example of my blankness)

So it's Wednesday, whats up with that? haha. Only two more school days left!

Calculus Test tomorrow! : (

I think that that face in the last line has been the first one I have ever put in a blog, I don't think I like it!

Wow I really have nothing to say!

I want to go out with Karen and Anne tonight, but they both are busy. It's no fair. We coudl go out to dinner, I promise it wouldn't take long! Don't worry karen your parenst won't be mad, Don't worry anne we won't be out long enough that it will effect you finishing your essay (if anything it will help cause it will relax you and make you work better!) PLEASE!

I have officially missed 2 classes or each one of my courses now! (I know, exciting eh?)

Right before I came online I was forced to hear teh nexty chapter of teh self-help book my mother is forcing me to listen to. "Change your pain into power!"..... why I am forced to read it is beyond me!

Yah thats about it!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home