Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Shoulder hurts a bit!

So after much deliberation and thought i decided to go out and buy a mood ring. You know one of thsoe big rings that is suppose to tell your mood but really just cahnges colour due to your body temperature. I decided to get one cause I just think they are kinda wacky and weird, I probbaly won't wear it much but for 5 bucks how can I go worng? Well incase you were wondeirng here are what the differnet colours are suppose to mean:
Golden Yellow: Tense. You have difficulty focusing and are easily bothered.
Blue: You are happy. No, really!
Purple: Moody. Your emotions are erratic. Consider Prozac.
Black: Down. You are overburdened and confused. Check for a pulse.
Reddish brown: Insecure. Go buy yourself a Mazda Miata convertible.
Clear: Fraud. Your mood ring is a fake; you are having financial difficulties.
Green: Easily amused. If you are still reading this, you are easily amused.

So I haven't blogged for a few days.

On Sunday Karen, Anne and I participated in teh CIBC Run for teh Cure, which was to rasie money towards breast cancer research. We ended up walking 5km. We got t-shirts too. I don't know what I am going to do with mine, Karen will likely use hers as a sleeping top.

I also lost my wallet Sunday. When I was getting in teh car I placed teh wallet on teh roof and yah when I drove off it fell off. Me, Karen and Dave searched the parking lot but couldn't find it. A police officer ended up calling my house telling me my wallet had been found. Apparently someoen had returned teh wallet to teh polics, and all the moeny and everything that had been in teh wlalet when I lost it was still inside. So all worked out in teh end.

Bought a purple wig on Sunday, as well.

Yesterday I basically just had school and work. I cut myself at work with an ezacdo-knife, it hurt and was bleeding. now it just looks gross and I was frekaing people out at school today!

Thats about it ofr my life.
BYE!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home