Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Donkey + Horse = Mule

So it is officially October! October 2nd, and i forgot to wish everyone a Happy October. Thats just crazy.

I don't even know if it being October is a good thing. Anne's birthdya is coming up its exactly a week form today. I know very exciting isn't it. The big 1-7! Now I liek to believe 17 is so much cooler then 16 ever could be. Seventeen... its so strange that Anne is only now turning 17, since for me it seems liek forever ago. Like I am already wya past my half birthday (in August) and anne is only turning 17 now. Nothing worng with that, cause its all exciting since tehre haven't been any big birthdays recently. And I dunno I like teh age 17 so its kinda cool that as I'm finishing off being 17 someone else is just starting to be it.

I need to ask my parenst for a drive tomorrow morning but I am scared that they will get mad and say "no!" Even though that is a silly reaosn not to ask because if I don't ask it is automatically a NO! So I will ask ahortly.

Also October is teh month of Halloween. Not taht I have any exciting plans for halloween, just that it is another exciting thing happening. I kinda want to but I bright blue wig, though I do not know what I wodul be with a blue wig. I keep having this image of me with a blue wig, a baggy man's t-shirt, a pair of jeans and lots of jewelry but I don't know what I woudl be. Um..... note to self: figure out halloween costume.

My webcam was screwing up yesterday, everything seemed to be green. It was very starnge.

Thats about it for teh moemnt!
Night!
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home