Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, October 02, 2004

uhm

so now that i've read kathleen's rant about parents, time for mine... it won't be too long but annoyed me nonetheless.
ok so it was weird logging off after talking with kathleen about the coolness of parents (note the sarcasm), and my mom comes down to ask me what i'm doing. i dont really remember how this happened, but i told her about possibly going to the mall after and she just freaked out. apparently i'm failing school and never gonna get into university. and she says this all (in so many words of course) cause she "cares about me". what the hell is that? there seems to be a HUGE problem with my low 80s in phsyics which isn't even a prerequisite and i'm taking 8 courses you know!!! and she brings in work.. well how do you expect me to go to university if i'm responsible for paying for it AND getting the marks?! do parents think that i dont' wanna go and i'm purposely trying to fail? before i had a job (even though technically i got a job way before my sister did), they panic thinking i won't be able to afford to go to university, and then when i finally get a job (mind you i've been through enough stress and crap trying to find a decent one with their approval), it's making me focus less on school work. and then i through in the, well i need to work to go to university, and then they get all depressed cause they can't pay for it and it's suddenly all my fault.
and now i'm crying... great huh.. my face already hurts from before
slightly embarassed that people will read this, but i dont' know where else to vent.
-Karen-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home