Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Negative Kathleen

Blog:
n.Short for weblog.
A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."

I thought that this urbandictionary definition accurately depicted the idea of blogs, given the fact that even though these posts can be seen by the entire world they are only seen by teh three of us, and even I rarely check the blog anymore.

The sad life of a Blog. My negative view of bloging, I guess, is also seen in this entry. Something that was so amusing last summer, slowly died with school and now is just a trickle of what it once was.

Thats about it of my negative ramblings, maybe I'll post something happier soon.
-Negative Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home