Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, August 01, 2005

A little pathetic

Hello.

I have a confession to make.

I think I have a problem.

The first step is admitting that, right?

I might have an addiction.

Scratch that, I know I do.

And that addiction my friends, is Freecell.

Yes, I am addicted to a card game that comes with the computer. Seriously, it's a little sad. I recently started playing it again and I CANNOT STOP! Every time that little box pops up asking if I want to play again, I hit yes! At first, it wasn't too bad. But I knew I was a little too obsessed when I started wanting to do other things but couldn't stop! I just kept clicking that button! And my eyes eventually start to feel like they are burning after I have been staring at the little green screen for so long. Alas.

I kinda feel like this is a weird situation though. Because I don't really know if I want to kick this habit... I mean, freecell is so fun! Especially when you get on a roll, and then you just keep clicking and then boom! All the cards fly up!

I am reminded of the song that plays in the "A Very Brady Sequel" movie (which by the way I LOVE!) where it's like "if loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right". If having an addiction to freecell is bad, well, maybe I don't want to be good!

Haha, I'm a little embarassed for myself that I managed to write an entire post devoted to the subject of freecell. But at least it got me away from the game for a bit! Maybe I'll just go play a few more rounds...

-Anne-

P.S. A nipple piercing seems like it would hurt. A lot.

2 Comments:

  • i promise i won't get anything obscene pierced in the next year... haha j/k

    the post was a little sad but pretty funny...

    break the sims habit first!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:38 AM  

  • Never break the sims habit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home