Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Hello Karen

Yes, the title is directed soley to you because really, I firmly believe we are the only two people who come on here anymore, haha. Which isn't so bad, maybe 50% down from that all time high of four: you, me, Kathleen and Dave (take your pick, either one, haha).

So... it's 11:42 pm... wow, I thought it was later for some reason... mmm... see, I think this may be why I don't post anymore... I have nothing to say... just lots of dots and mmm's... <--- see, there I go again.

I'm really trying hard not to just type "lalala" and it's hard I tell ya, hard.

So summer... it's been good... lots of sleeping in which is always nice... hanging around, being lazy... no job which means no money which is a little sad yet still manages to do little to motivate me to get one.

There are doors on my amoire. I have a closet. It has a white door. The amoire doors are brown. Is amoire spelt right? Is spelt a word? Should it be spelled? So many questions!

I'm a little warm. I think my bedside lamp gives off a lot of heat which contributes greatly to my warmth. But it hasn't reached that gross sweaty warm yet, it's still manageable.

I hate sleeping with my window open. I alwaya close it. It's way too loud with it open... and when I say loud, I mean those birds start chirpping awfully loud pretty early in the morning. Ick. As a result though, my room can get really hot if the AC isn't on. It can turn into quite the little sauna even when the rest of the house is nice and cool. When you walk into my room first thing in the morning it's like getting hit with this wave of warm, stale air. And I sleep in this. Haha!

There is an ant trap in my window because I was having an ant problem and the other day I opened my window to say hi to my mom who was trimming the vine that is growing on the fence near my room and when I looked down there were all these dead ant caracsses in the window and it was really gross and I never want to open my window again.

I have a mickey mouse ruler. I know, you're jealous, I can tell. My sister has one too... you can have that one, haha.

I shall bring this pointless entry to an end. But have no fear. You can look forward to more pointlessness evenutally!

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home