Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, January 23, 2006

mmm

i need some sort of magically blogging device in my brain or something. actually i dont' think i'd liek that, but what i did want is to actually write some stuff down when speedwalking from physics to the station. i was overally thinking everything and it was all soo good and fresh in my mind and now i don't even remember what it was about. shame, i can't share it with the world. or maybe not. haa

so i officially love that boring hour between math/music and physics. i got my second cup after math cause well i craved some sort of coffee and forgot how much i hate second cup, and then sat numbingly cross- legged on the bench outside my class with my ipod on and physics text on my lap. i felt liek a real university student. or what i always pictured them being until i became one and failed at it. so i was sitting there suffering through my caffe latte tasted like death, (shoud li have added sugar? remind me not to bother trying.. ooh but maybe somehting else woudl be yummier. or not) feeling all special and accomplished and speeding through my physics. it got done with little interruption and it was great. haha. how sad is it that this excited me?

are all guys in physics either sketchy or gay? or do the ones that sit next to me just have high pitched voices... maybe i shoudl be making some MORE gay friends. honestly, i don't think i really liek the whole idea of me just having one for the shopping. would it really be that much more rewarding or just weird?

conservatives winning huh? stupid minorities. why isn't it jsut a monarchy, kinda liek the pope? ooh yes best example ever i know! but everyone loves the pope.. well probably not everyone. i'll stop blogging.

-carebear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home