Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Argh!

I will do almost anything to procrastinate, but once i get into the groove of things, i get extremely annoyed when interrupted.

So when my sister walks in the room and finds some random old notebook and starts flipping the pages really loudly, i get annoyed.

When my dad comes home and knocks on the door really loudly and no one answers and i have to go downstairs to answer it only to reach the door just as he unlocks it with his key (seriously, why knock?!), i get really annoyed.

Then when my dad is like, hey, where's that cd i asked you to make me? And i haven't done it yet because hey! i've barely had time to do anything! and i tell him this, he tells me "but i told you earlier." And then i just can't win. So i start getting very aggravated and start looking up "any cha-song, any boogie song, and rosalinda." First of all, i am not too familiar with the cha-cha or the boogie. At least rosalinda is the name of the song. When my dad says "any," i am pretty sure he does not mean just anything, especially not crap. And i know he got annoyed when i said, i don't know what this is supposed to sound like because he repeated that he wanted any cha-cha song. Then i played him some cha-cha song and it was not what he wanted. Hah! And then i downloaded a boogie song. Hah! Not quite the boogie you were looking for, now, is it dad? Nope, didn't think so!

So next time you ask me to make you a cd, know the names of the songs (or even at least the artist) or i will blog about it.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home