Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Quest

I just finished eating a sandwich. It was tasty. Brown bread, and some peanut butter and strawberry jam. Delish!

I need to do work this weekend, but I assume that everything can get done on Sunday. Always a good plan.

I had a few books out from the library, and I just checked my card and they're due on Monday. Which is fine, except that I still haven't finished reading one of them. And I tried to renew it and I guess someone has a hold on it because it wouldn't renew. So I can either try really hard to finish it by Monday, or just bring it back. I shall see. And don't worry, you will obviously be updated on the situation!

Apparently the weather is rather nice out today, but I haven't determined that for myself yet.

Bear with a sailboat. Three little bunnies. Pig on phone. Six little chicks.

I got some more gum today. I tried out a new kind, Trident Spearment, more flavour, less intense! It's pretty good, I think I like this whole less intesne more flavour line. I've also tried the peppermint and it's good too. I was really big on cinnamon for awhile, but not so much anymore for some reason. Although if I am going to eat cinnamon I much prefer the really spicy stuff as opposed to the bland kinds.

Anyway, that's all for now.

-Anne

1 Comments:

  • May i suggest NOT trying "extreme" gum. It's a black package with some fancy futuristic writing on the front. I'd say it is not-so-great tasting.

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home