Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Recover Post

Everyone!

It is February 2nd!

Well, at least here it still is. In some places it's already the 3rd. But that fact shall be ignored!

It was very warm today, almost spring like.

I had toast with honey for breakfast. It was tasty.

I'm ignoring the work I should be doing, i.e. researching for my religion paper proposal.

Lave. Red. Sparkles. <-- That is the description I would give of the picture frame that Karen and Kathleen gave me for my birthday in October.

Dr. Seuss. Calendar. Yup.

Wow, I really didn't start this post with the intent for it to turn into one big incoherent list. Um... something concrete to write... I was at libraries again today... and yes, I wore quiet pants... I know that this is an issue that everyone is compelled to read about.

I can't really remember what else I did today. Guess nothing exciting then eh? Hehe...

I'm doing laundry tomorrow. No more smelly clothes for me! Hurrah!

I think I should just let this post die now.

-Anne

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home