Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Loud Pants Update

Hello all!

I was back at the library today, and I remembered to listen to myself! That's right, my entire wardrobe was picked out based on the one library visit.

Anyway, this time I had on jeans and a smaller jacket so I was much quieter... not quite like a mouse yet, but getting there.

On the bad side, it was cold outside. But I was wearing my spring jacket because it makes less noise. Do the math.

(For those that ignore anything with the word math in it, such as myself, that means that although I was nice and undetectable while browsing the stacks, I was shivering in me bones on the way back to res... thankfully, it's not that far)

So yes, I just thought I would update everyone on this development.

Case closed.

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home