Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

You got your hair done and your nails done too!

Another day, another post.

I went to the site and discovered that the font was not the one that showed up in this very box that i am now writing in. So i am going to choose georgia and see how that goes. It'll be disappointing when it shows up as plain ole verdana again, although there's nothing wrong with that font. So i am a little bored right now. I am trying to finish up my part for a group psych project. Uggghhhh i hate group projects. I am listening to destiny's child because after last night, i really felt the need to fill my juke.blog with the best songs the world has to offer, including this remix called 'you humped me all night long.' Ahahaha. It truly is the best and i recommend that you listen to it STAT! It actually reminds me of frosh week, where 'you shook me all night long' was my res song and 'my humps' was what i heard all day long from my beloved roommate. To think i had become so sick of those songs by the end of the week! Put together, it is practically a dream come true.

And now i am done...except i'll mention that i am now listening to a REMIX of HILARY DUFF's song called JERICHO.

MY HEART WON'T CRUMBLE! MY HEART WON'T CRUMBLE!

Oh, hilary.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home