Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Wowza!

Hello hello! This is pretty neato, i must say. Although i don't know what a 'dashboard' is, i figured 'new post' was the right link to choose! And now here i am. How thrilling! So yes...this is interesting. It seems like everyone else has their signature font/colour, so maybe this'll be mine! Although it's kinda bland...maybe i shall change up the colour. I'm not gonna lie- that took me way too long to do. Then again, i don't have much else going on at the mo! I think i'm gonna go watch a movie on my laptop before bed. Yay! How does Working Girl sound? Hahahaha. I think i am actually going to finish up Bridget Jones's Diary since i started watching that earlier today but never got a chance to finish because the crazy ole battery died about 5 minutes in. Bummer to the max!

Well, thanks for inviting me to this blog! Hurray!

Kim

2 Comments:

  • Kim, all your posts should be multi-coloured, haha

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 12:36 AM  

  • Hey Kim, obviously you can get one of these comments on your blog cause I actually don't write on it anymore, haha. Happy Almost BIRTHDAY!

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home