Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Swish swish

So I had to go to the library to pick up some books for a paper I have to write.

Libraries are quiet.

Which means it is not a good idea to wear your loud pants.

Alas.

The sad thing is, this is the second time that I've done this. The first time I said to myself, "Self, I should remember not to wear my loud corduroys next time I come to the library." Unfortunately, I appear to be forgetful. I should have written a mental note.

But anyway, the pants were loud and swishing and such, and then I had on my winter jacket which was also swishing, and I had a bag to put the books in and it was kinda making noise as I walked along. Sigh.

Now that I have written this in the blog I am hoping that next time I go to the library I will remember to wear quieter pants. Ooo... would silk pjs be quiet? That would be so cool, not to mention comfy. Mmm... silk.

Anyway, off to sift through those books that I went through so much embarassment to get, haha.

-Anne

1 Comments:

  • Loud pants are not fun at all. Cords are the worst at being quiet! Except maybe track pants. Or snow pants. Really now, there are fewer quiet pants than loud. Ahh well!

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home