Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's who I am, it's what I do!

So...this is all rather fun and interesting, but i think i am done with you, blogger!



Except not really!

I am now back at school. Blah.

I love emoticons! Especially cute ones that i steal from other people. I wish blogger would allow emoticons to be displayed because then you'd see cute ones like this: bye. (a penguin waving).

Ahh well. I guess i should get my laundry out of the dryer and then i might just go to bed early tonight so that i can survive going to the gym at 7am! Except that i'll really just finish watching a movie before bed and then i'll actually fall asleep.

1 Comments:

  • Kim, what colour would you call your font? Red? Pink? Coral? I can't quite put my finger on it, hmm

    You can never give up blogger! Not with the fun posts that you write!

    And you're correct, blogger should have an option to show up those emoticons from msn, hehe

    -Anne

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home