Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

World! Keep on turnin'!

Today was kind of a nice day. I woke up early enough to get breakfast and then i went off to to my 3 hour class of learning to learn! After that class, i was pretty much done and decided to pass on psych and chemistry. I went to the gym instead and took a shower. Then i ate some lunch and then i fell asleep for 30 minutes while watching 'bridget jones's diary' before going to gerontology. My bed was so warm, i didn't want to leave! I took my laptop to that class for the first time and took many notes on a video that i had very little interest in. Ah well. I got to play freecell! Then i worked on my chemistry lab for hours and then ate dinner. Now i am here, being unproductive yet again/procrastinating by blogging. And that has been my day so far.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home