Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off

i got an e-mail for someone adding me to hi5. and that lead to me updating my hi5 account.. seriously, why do people even use hi5? and no, facebook is not the same thing!

Haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door?!

watched underworld evolution today. it was pretty amusing.. and so what me and kathleen were talking throughout the entire thing and asking dave questions.

boston pizza is yummy. im' a little full. and i think i might prefer normal wings over breaded ones. but they kinda all taste the same anyway!

3 Comments:

  • Boston pizza is yummy, and I agree about teh wings, whoa a comment from Kathleen! WHOA! haha!

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:39 PM  

  • I'm not sure if i like boston pizza. I think i've been there twice and was disappointed...but that was probably due to the slow service and hunger pangs i was experiencing. Maybe the food was ok, but i was too angry to notice. Hahaha.

    Kim

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 12:58 AM  

  • you just need to find a waitress who remembers you and then sits next to you, haha

    okay sometimes these word verifivation things are waay too hard to read. am i just retarded?

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home