Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ostrich

I have a question.

Why would a money machine not accept quarters?

In the laundry room in my residence, there is this money machine thing (can't think of a good thing to call it) that you use to put money on your student card in order to then pay for the laundry machines.

So anyway, the washing machine costs $1.00 and the dryer costs $0.50. So if you stuff all your clothes and towels and such into one load, like me, the entire process only costs $1.50. But you can't just put $1.50 on your card, you need to put at least two bucks! Seems odd to me.

And no, I'm not bitter becsaue I had to do my laudnry today and realized that I only had piles of quarters and no loonies or twoonies.

I feel like the above writing might be awful... but it's late, and my music is distracting.

On that note, the first few bars of Billy Joel's 'You May Be Right' sound like the theme song from Friends.

Hmm... there were some odd scratching noises from my neighbour's room just now. Maybe she's secretly hiding a large furry animal! A genetically modified rat mayhaps?

Ya know, I could easily ramble on but this stuff is not cool at all... and it's not even funny not coolness... it's just lame.

Until a (hopefully) better entry,

-Anne

P.S. I told my mother today about my mad laundry skillz involving me stuffing everything into one load and she then informed me that that was bad for my clothes and will ruin them. The end.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home