Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Lemons

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
I enjoy pink lemonade.
Pink is my least favourite colour.
My favourite colour is blue.
Blue is the colour of Cookie Monster.
I enjoy peanut butter cookies.
Peanut Butter is goopy.
Goopy also can be used to describe slime.
In my mind slime is always green.
Green is Karen's favourite colour.
Karen has curly hair.
My hair is definately not curly.
I like lemonade.
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.

-Kathleen

2 Comments:

  • I quite enjoy your posts!

    Pink lemonade is rightly delicious. Maybe we can bring a can of frozen pink lemonade mix to the cottage!!

    Kim

    By Blogger A Triple K, at 8:24 PM  

  • you mean pink lemonade + vodka?

    -ah i'll leave you wondering...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home