Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

tricks and more tricks

today was another day at work. but another day, i mean the rare day i actually do work. this time a long shift, which passed by okay surprisingly. it wasn't supposed to just be another day cause i was supposed to hand in my LETTER OF RESIGNATION, but i forgot it. it sits here staring at me, wishing it was given in today. ah, friday then.

my feet are all polysporined up. actually, the three chunks of fresh flesh are polysporined cause i cut them 5 minutes ago. the cutting was supposed to help the healing process of my blisters. the blisters that keep coming back. not only have the bubbles been burst a few times, but now they are completely cut off. YOU BETTER NOT GROW BACK! (that's me yelling at my blisters). they kinda hurt and burn (polysporin shouldn't burn). this is what happens when i exercise. hmmm...

my middle finger on my left hand has a bandaid on it.

i wish i could tell if i'm staring at them, or if they're staring at me.

the cottage nears. yay

the beginning of work #billion nears faster. yay?

silence... i need music.

-Karen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home