Dripping with Boredom!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Songs

"Too much booty in the pants. There's too much booty in the pants..." Seriously how is a song called too much booty in the pants been stuck in my head ALL day? Oh, the joys of the future cottage Cd. "There's too much booty in the pants. There's too much booty in the pants"

Now I am just dancing to a horrible song. I dare anyone not to dance when there is "too much booty in the pants"

Party Car with the Party Cottage CD!

Now time to see what song comes up next on my play list.... haha.... "These boots (Are made for walkin')" by Jessica Simpson. Seriously do I have any real songs on my playlist anymore. This song doesn't make me dance like "too much booty".... what am I even typing in this post anymore?

Time to hit next again.... Miss Simpson isn't amusing enough to have me listen to teh whole song.

Haha, a real song.... "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World... well maybe not that real but compared to the majority of the list it is realer than most.

Horrible Post!

-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home