Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, July 07, 2006

The ice and the charm

PRESERVE THE SEXY, says LL Cool J and other girl in the song.

Let's deliberate, just like the judges on ANTM.

Day 1:
The Flaming Lips = 0 points because I don't really care for them but I heard they're really fun live
Gnarls Barkley = +2 because a) when would I ever see them again, b) HE/THEY IS/ARE MY LOVE
Alexisonfire = +1 because WHY THE HECK NOT so fun I love them
Eagles of Death Metal = -2 because I don't like Josh Homme
The Dears = 0...enh, I used to like but do not love
The Hidden Cameras = +1 because they are fun but I could probs see them live easily
2ManyDJs = +1 because they do crazy mixes and I hope they do one of Kelly Clarkson's songs
Starsailor = -1 because I now loathe them and their hiatus
Phoenix = +2 because I don't think I'd ever see them again!
Buck 65 = 0...I used to like this one song but that does not mean they are worth tipping the scale
Plaster = 0...WHO?!?

Day 2:
Massive Attack = +2 because it is now or never!!!
The Raconteurs = 0...I am ambivalent
Sam Roberts Band = +2 because I love them too much
Wolfmother = -1...I am almost ignoring this band because of all their hype
Thrice = 0...I am ambivalent, yet again
Zero 7 = 0...WHOOOOO ARE YOU! WHO WHO! WHO WHO!
K'Naan = +1 because I watched him on TV from Live 8 and I was like HECK YES!
Jose Gonzalez = 0...I have no words
We Are Wolves = 0...I saw them once open up for another band and I just think "meh"
Mickey Avalon = 0........................

UMMM I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ENDED UP BEING A TIE, AFTER ALL THAT EFFORT. SERIOUSLY.

Kim

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home