Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Geez Louise!

I have been inspired to write a blog entry after it became clear that I would only make like two entries in the next two weeks. This can count as the first one, haha!!
 
Really, when I check out the blog, I'm always surprised to see such long posts from Karen and Kathleen. I'm happy though, cause I check out the blog when I'm bored (does that sound mean?) and it gives me something to do when there is stuff to read.
 
I don't understand why I'm finding it so hard to write stuff in the blog. Because really, when I write e-mails and stuff, I can ususally go on and on about useless stuff until I have to forcebly stop myself. Here, I desperately try to think of things to type just so I can make an entry so people know that Yes! I really am the third member of this blog!
 
So here comes the part where I go Yeah. I have nothing to type, nothing to rant nor rave about, nothing to say. One of these days, I'm going to be inspired and then there will be like fifty posts from me, haha!! Until then, I'll continue with these sporadic messages.
 
~The Anne~
 
After thought: Ya know, I don't really think I'm that sporadic with my posts. Maybe Karen and Kathleen post too much... hmm... haha! No no, I like reading thier posts, I retract that statement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home