Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, July 30, 2004

The Snack That Smiles Back Atcha!

So, I just checked the blog a few moments ago and was a little sad to find no new post. And then I thought, "Why then I shall make a post so that others will not be saddened as well!" And that is how this post came to be.

So! Interesting news! Well, for beginners, both of these paragraphs have started with the word 'so'. Coincidence? I think not! Speaking of coincidences, everytime I hear the word, I am reminded of this song book I made when I was younger. I got it in my mind to fill an entire notebook with songs that I wrote, with accompanying pictures, of course. Anyway, like much of the projects I started, it was never finished. I think the novelty wore off after about five pages. But! Back to the coincidence! One of the songs was called "What a Coincidence" And one of the lines was "What a Conincidence we met at the park!" The rest of the song was like that, basically saying what a coincidence _______ (insert phrase such as we met at the store, school etc.) This is the only song I still remember the tune I made up to go with it. Not like I can sing it here for ya, but yeah. However, I do have hazy memories about a song about a slide. Maybe the slide came to life? Meh, not sure, will have to see if I can find the book. It had a very pretty cover if I remember correctly. Maybe a rainbow? Huh.

Well! Lookie here! An entire paragraph! Wow, neatness. The well has run dry though, hopefully you were amused for a moment or so. Until next time!

Anne: I feel clean :)

P.S. (P.S's only seem appropiate for letters and e-mails but alas) I had tomato soup for dinner today and instead of crushing up crackers into it, I put those little Goldfish in it. Was an interesting taste sensation, fairly tasty, nothing special though. Soup is not my favourite dish, but I felt like it tonight. Hmm.

P.P.S. Why is it a good thing that your snack smiles back at you? Wouldn't that make it a little creepy? Ach well, I eat them anyway.

P.P.S. Today, I typed the title after I wrote the blog. And then I wrote this! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home