Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

(:

i've realized that i've failed to inform our fellow blog readers of my extremely intelligent way of doing happy faces... well the point is, they're less scary in my eyes!! :) is just gross and i can't believe i actually typed it, but i won't go back and backspace it (haha, every word should be a verb!!) cause then you might not know what i'm talking about... so now that i come off as really weird as trying to force my happy face opinion on the entire world until the gross one is no longer seen!!... i will continue... (: is the new happy face, the more unique (though promoting it doesn't really promote uniqueness)... but overall, it is the way to be~! (:

so it's nice to know that people seem somewhat concerned about my tylenol addiction, though it is NOT an addiction.. ignore that i just called it one (:

i really like this whole blog world where people actually comment on our blog and vice versa... we're linked from other blogs!!! now how cool is that... i'd love to add some of you to our sorta "friend blog" list.. but hmmm.. at this point it requires too much thought and i'm a bit lazy to do it.. if you stay as regular vistors and have skimmed my happy face and tylenol paragraphs well enough to read this, maybe you'll eventually be with us at our blog with your name appears somewhere as a link.. maybe... i will one day get around to it.. or rely on anne or kathleen (:

today at work a guy recognized me from the bus!! haha, how weird is that? well actually, it makes me feel less stalkerish considering i DO know too much about a few people i see on the bus.. haha.. be afraid, be very afraid,... you may be one of them!!!

tomorrow might be an early morning for me.. do people really like hearing about my days? they're not that exciting either.. but anywayz, MIGHT go to the gym/pool/hotel/whatever you wanna call it.. actually i just infact told my mom to wake me up at that unGodly hour so i guess i am going... and then i will be bored for the rest of the day and probably end up visiting sister and kathleen at work.. ooh after a good old costco trip!!

well that's all for now...

signing out... karen (:

2 Comments:

  • I can't believe I have been such a fool, if only I had known ! From now on I will try and remember to (:
    You are right it looks when better reading left to right, although I am not used to typing it and my fingers keep doing the other one first.
    dave
    (: !!

    By Blogger dave n, at 4:25 PM  

  • (I had seen it before, but thought it was just a thing of the french speaking world - like driving on the other side of the road because of Napoleon! But no, it is for aesthetic reasons, and not a bad idea either)
    dave

    By Blogger dave n, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home