Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Rambling!

Well it is Sunday, which means I should be working on homework, but nah, right now I am way too lazy and I'm much more preoccupied with procastinating to worry about doing any sort of school related work. I actually have only been up for like half an hour and during that time all I've done is have an Ovaltine and read the comics.

Every Sunday I used to sit down and read the entertainment section of teh newspaper. Now I just ignore it. I'm not as into movies and stuff as I used to be. Like last school year I think I saw about 24 movies within a span of 10 months, now I haven't even seen a movie this school year, and its been 2 months sinc I saw the last one which was "Bourne Supremecy" with Mikey and Vanessa. I don't know what the problem is I just haven't been interested in seeing movies recently, like they have highly lost there appeal. Maybe it is because I am very cheap and movies aren't really that cheap. (10 dollars for a movie ticket, I think I will pass)

So yesterday at work, I had to climb a ladder to reach some paper towels. Now for most people this wouldn't be a huge deal but I have a pretty big fear of ladders. But I decided I wasn't going to be some whiny employee about the ladder and so I just climbed it and tried not to be scared. I was proud of myself after. It's strange cause I'm not scared of heights, I'm just scared of things liek ladders that are unstable and I could fall off and die. (Well I knwo I woudln't die but yah fall and get hurt). I blame my father who used make me and my brotehr climb a ladder up to teh roof of our house when we were smaller and while climbing he woudl shake teh ladder, making us both feel very unstable. Me and my brother both have a fear of ladders.

My dad is doing fine, just had a knee replacemnet surgery on Wednesday. He'll be in the hospital for about 3 - 4 weeks. Really there isn't much to say on the topic, but he's doing fine and thats good. Mommy is going to visit him today, like she does everyday.

Webcam is still not working, sadly.

Karen is really starting to put more thought into thsi grad trip, now shes looking at Cuba. It's funny that I am mentioning thsi even though Karen has already. But yah, it sounds liek it will be cool, I'm really hoping lots of peopel can come.

I'm not really a huge fan of the colour yellow, I don't knwow hy it just doens't have any huge appeal to me. In elementary school I had a friend who absolutely loved yellow and I never understood it. I've always been a fan of blue. Oh Oh Oh, I have a strnage story. Everyone knows that when babies are in teh hospital little girls get pink blankets and little boys get blue blankets. While the day I was born they were out of clean pink blankets and hense I was wrapped in a littel blue blanket. The next day I was sadly placed in teh appropriate pink blanket. I don't like pink. It is a toss up between which I dislike more pink or yellow. Really don't liek either. (Probably pink is worst, but both are very EW)

Darren is as cute as ever. (Darren is my sheep statue from Ireland, for those who have forgotten) A few days ago I was bored and wrote "IRE 04" on the bottom, cause I thought that in a few years I woudl look back and have no idea where he was from.

I really need to sit down and do more work on my scrapbook. My pictures from Montreal have all been glued in, but I still need to write cute weird comments to go along with them. I decided not to put any Ireland pictures in cause I believe that there will be plenty in an album somewhere so why put them in a scrapbook. I really haven't been taking that many pictures since school started. I really need to get back inot the habit. I liek pictures, they are very fun. Also they are great to look back on. Yesterday me and Dave were laughing about the fact that we have only like 4 pictures togetehr, and we have been togetehr 6 montsh and I'm a girl who loves pictures. Its funny cause I have probably have almost 100 pictures of me Anne and Karen. Actually not really that strange cause afterall we hang out together a lot and yah. We're all sexy, so why wouldn't we have pictures. (haha)

I don't even know what I'm rambling about anymore.

I have a physics test tomorrow. I kinda feel liek I shoudl be stressing about it cause I don't know if I really understand the unit, but at the same time I don't really enjoy studying, so i will procastinate as long as possible from doing it. My hope is that it is easy, even though with my teacher, it neveer is really.

I am pretty sure I am rambling about the most absolutely boring topics ever, like now I'm rambling about school and stuff I shoudl be doing how absolutely boring.

And on that note, I'm out of here,
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home