Dripping with Boredom!

Friday, October 15, 2004

Distressed

Ahhh!!

Okay, so I was just surfing the web doing my own thing perfectly fine and stuff and then suddenly boom! A few clicks of the mouse and my taskbar is on the side of my screen instead of the bottom! It's really upsetting me... the screen's so small now! Grr... will have to fix it.

Anyway, what is with all these quizzes? Do I sense a bit of an obsession? Haha. Last night I started d/ling a lot of these oldies songs and now I'm listening to Teen Angel and the person is dead and they just buried them. Aww.

Going to lunch with my mom and sister today at the university... haha... how embarassing for her. Also got home really early today becasue I skipped out on International Picnic, haha! The bus was super empty until the transfer and then it was really busy which was weird becasue it was early. Hmm.

So am thinking about being some medieval person for Halloween. Whoa... is that spelt right? That looks so wrong... hmm... anyway yeah, and no Karen, it will probably not turn out super elaborate... I'm thinking skirt... and top... maybe ribbons in hair? Yeah, whatever.

It's been ahwile since I posted but I don't have much to say. Well whatever, yup. I'm off to figure out how to fix this taskbar thing that is really grating on my nerves now.

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home