Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, October 11, 2004

Artistic Soul

Wahoo, non-anime quiz picture. Though I must admit that this picture is a little freaky, I like it though. I really don't have a whole lot to say about thsi result, except for my excitement that it is not anime. I don't even know whetehr to agree with or disagree with what it says about me.

These quizzes are normally worng so I like to look at them and make fun of them because they are just so wrong, but in this case, its not super wrong, but at the same time its not super right, so yah. No real comment about this.

I like how the drawing has wings I really want wings, I think it woudl be cool to be able to fly and stuff. But maybe that is just me being weird. I can remmebr watching X-men when I was little and seeing Rogue and Storm fly around and I alwyas wanted to be able to fly. X-men was a good show by the way.

Anywyas Bye!
-Kathleen

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Artistic
You are naturally born with a gift, whether it be
poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and
creativity, and usually are highly intelligent.
Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet
also bold since you hold firm in your beliefs.


What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home