Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I Mustn't Forget the Title

Yes Kathleen, I know how surprising and exciting it is to find pink/purple writing in the blog :) And look at this... two posts in one day! Wow!

I'm eating pumpkin pie right now, just sos ya know.

Oh gosh, I totally had something to say when I started this blog... oh yeah!

So today (I start alot of my sentences like that) I went to my locker after school to drop off my Data books (when I then realized I need my Data binder at home anyway to refill with paper) so whatever, I go to my locker. And then I remember another reason why I hate it. The stupid locker is such a nuisance!! As I had to try my combination again and again memories of last time I left my Bio book in there came flooding back. Stupid stupid locker.

By the way, I am never calling my child Stu. No offence to any Stus out there who might be reading this, haha!

-Anne-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home