Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Anne almost 17!

What is the deal with girls stopping in the hallways and kissing each other on both cheeks and blocking the way so you can't get passed? Like come on, I don't want to see the point in girls kissing between classes, liek whats up with that? I was trying to get to my locker afterschool and I am coming down the stairs and there are these three girls there kissing each other on the cheeks and acting all giddy like it would be the end of the world if they didn't kiss each others cheeks. Friends shoudl just pass each other, maybe a quick wave or a nod, but they definately not do anything that blocks trafiic.

Now that I've said that I'm clueless what else to say. Taht was my big rant for teh day.

"Pretty please have a night with a cherry on top."

So yah...

Going to my brotehr's for dinner tonight. first tiem we have ever been invited.

Tahnksgiving is thsi weekend, we're having our Tahnksgiving dinner on Monday, cause daddy is in Vancouver until then.

I spelt Thanksgiving wrong both times in teh last sentence, and instead of fixing it I typed thsi sentence.

Anyways,
Tootles!
-Kathleen

P.S. Anne's Birthday is in 2 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home