Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Last quiz for tonight, I PROMISE!

Why are anime pictures not only all ugly, but also all skanky. Like seriously why is natural beauty represented by some slutt with no shirt. I don't give me some bull taht she is wearing a shirt. I don't knwo about the rest of teh world but when I get dressed in teh morning if my boobs were hanging out liek that i woudl cahneg my outfit. ICK!

Skanky Skanky anime girls!

Stupidity!

I believe that theres hould be less anime in teh world! BOOOO ANIME!

However they still get posted cause yah, I am just that bored!

-Kathleen

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=
Natural Beauty!
Natural Beauty! You impress with your narural
charme and your simple beauty. You only want to
be the person you are and be accepted as that.
Go you!


What kind of beauty are you? .._..contains Anime pictures.._..
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home