Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!

Well another holiday, another annoying family filled day. The excitement never stops. (sarcasm, obviosuly) I don't even know what to say about my day. Last night I fell asleep on teh floor (on a comfoter) and slept there till 11 this morning. I got up at 11 and moved to my bed and slept there till 1 oc'clock. Then my mom came in woke me up and had me make the turkey (my role in our Thanksgiving prepartion). So I did the turkey then came upstairs and went online. (MSN has been fucked all day and its driving me nuts, by teh way) And basically shortly after that my family arrives and I am trapped downstairs having meaningless conversation with them. Really nothing overly exciting, just family doing what they always do which is annoy and bore.

No school tomorrow! Wahoo!

Going shopping on Tuesday after school which I'm excited about! I hate shopping and yet going this Tuesday is exciting to me. I think its cause I have already decided that I am going to spend money that day. I'm excited.

I need a new computer, my one at the moment is quite screwed up, and yah. Maybe ask for a new one for computer christmas. *light bulb goes on over head*

Any hoo, bye everyone.
-Kathleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home