Dripping with Boredom!

Monday, October 11, 2004

(:

well first of all, good job to kathleen for finding a quiz sans anime... haha i enjoy sticking french words in.. actually i think i hate it when people do it.. so i'll stop... hmmm.. anywayz.. here're my results which really intruige me! this brings me into me liking people who intruige me.. you dont'; really need to have a good personality or good looks, just intruige me!! haha.. so that's my little useless commenting..
so my quiz results.. i like them, even though it's not me.. well maybe a couple of words were, but the pic is cool(:

Rebellious
You're a natural born trouble-maker. You hate
authority and do everything you can to get
around the law, or in some cases, break it.
Naturally stubborn, you hardly ever sway once a
decision is made. Your nature is fiery and
courageous, and always out-going. You love
attention and usually have kinky fetishes
you're not afraid to explore. People either
love you or hate you.

What Type of Soul Do You Have ?
brought to you by

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home