Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Quiz Results!

So don't really feel like posting teh same picture that Karen did (cause I don't think its that cute), but for the "Whats your social statis? (with pictures)" I got the same crazy wolves as she did.

"You have friends, no doubt 'bout that but nobody really gets you! You dont really tell any big secret's and sometimes you do seem like a loner"
Yah I don't even really know what to say about these reuslts, cause yah, not overly exciting or anything. I also really think that they are very incorrect about me. Stupid wolves.

Posted below is my reason for anotehr quiz. I liek the picture (sorta), well I don't know if I like it or if its just the fact taht i don't hate it. Anywyas Yah...

-Kathleen

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=

Electokinesis
You are Electrokinesis. You are crackling with
enough self determination and willpower that
could power a nuclear power plant. You are a
natural born leader and inside you have a spark
that makes you very powerful, in more ways than
one. Just dont let all that power go to youre
head other wise you might short fuse.


What magical power do you possess? (Chobits girl pictures) Still in progress
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home