Dripping with Boredom!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

fault

Why did I let you inside my lifeHow could I let you inside my body my soul my brainNow I cant make you go awayYou're driving me insane and inside out…I can tellIts meaningful and so hurtfulThere's no place just to hideI can tell you right now that this pain that I feel is not just inside of my mindI can tell you right now that its physical and painful to be so vulnerableThis is my faultOh this is my faultHow could I lie to myself againThese bad decisions a never ending storyI think id know by now just how to bout to smileYou're driving me insane and inside out…becauseIts meaningful and so hurtfulThere's no place just to hideI can tell you right now that this pain that I feel is not just inside of my mindI can tell you right now that its physical and painful to be so vulnerableI can tell you this pain is so unreal cant help but feel left all aloneI can tell you to listen to me when I say to you I know This is my faultOh this is my faultI know this is my fault [x4]I can tell you right now that this pain that I feel is not just inside of my mindI can tell you right now that its physical and painful to be so vulnerableI can tell you this pain is so unreal cant help but feel left all aloneI can tell you to listen to me when I say to you I know This is my faultOh this is my fault

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home