Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

ROSI

rosi is jsut dumb... anyone who has me on msn knows how i feel based on my display pic. very accurate. and yes, i did take the time to make that.. wasn't as easy as it looks!

why is choosing courses so hard and frustrating and why is the system soo retarded? why do other schools have guidance councellors who make your schedules for you and with you.

i have nothing else to rant about this subject. you get the point, rosi sucks ass.

-Karen-

7 Comments:

  • My disliek of ROSI is based purely on the fact that I did not get teh english course I wanted because I was randomly selected to go at 2:05pm while otehrs coudl go as early as 7am. I tad bit annoying, but what can you do. Now i'm taking another year of religion with Anne.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 AM  

  • I already commented on thsi one but here I go again just because I feel liek it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 PM  

  • Damn I shoudl be ready by now, Karen will be here in 13 minutes, and I am still in my cow shorts!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 PM  

  • I commented a lot today, but it kept me amused for a while, so I guess that is a good thing.

    Did you knwo that Karen and Anne botyh have the letters A E and N in their names. And so do I! Creepy eh?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

  • You can't spell SEX without EX! Therefore is sex with your ex wrong?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

  • You cna't spell Karen without "AR"! Therefore is Karen a pirate?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

  • SOOOOOOOO MANY BAD POSTS!

    I am really this bored!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home