Dripping with Boredom!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

school minus two

crappy crappy mood right now. actually, jsut a bit ago. kim, that fall out boy thing really cheered me up! haha thanks.

i officially can't deal with being home and doing nothing. i don't wanna go to school or work, but i cna't spend all day in my pjs watching the olympics with my parents. it jsut makes me angry. and then pepole are such assholes for no reason and bring up shit that they know bothers you but for some reason now you shoudl find it funny.

life is messed up. though it's kinda exciting all at the same time.i don't know what to do with myself anymore. it's kinda all unreal in a way. i dont' know what way, but in some way.

i'm out for words, it all seemed so clear in church, or at least i could've blogged about it in church.

-karen-

i hear some chinese rap...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home