Dripping with Boredom!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bibbo

I bought a blanket from Ikea today called Bibbo. Who comes up with these things??? Well still it's a pretty sweet neon green and white thick soft blanket and it was half price.

We had lunch at Ikea too and I ate a salad and garlic bread. I wasn't really feeling the meatballs and potatoes vibe because they were looking a little shady as in grey. We also stayed for lunch because it was raining too hard outside for us to leave.

Oh and the power went out for a minute! Afterwards a few lights came on and they announced that the cash machines weren't working. A few minutes later, they announced they were selling umbrellas. Harharhar.

Hmm other things to note: I love the As Is department! So many random kinda dirty things for a knocked-down price! I also got this sweet mirror thing that I'm going to put on my dresser if I ever clear off the junk that is currently taking up a lot of space as in the whole top of the dresser.

Hmm what else...walked through the lighting section and that is probably one of my favourite places in the store. One lamp looked like a lotus flower! I wanted it so badly but then opted against it or really I was told I couldn't get it because it looked really dusty, and I'm no duster so I wouldn't have been able to keep the lamp pretty for very long. Oh well.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home