Dripping with Boredom!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

ahhh

so much on the mind, seriously! ahh i hate courses. and marks. and myself for sucking major ass. what is even happening with my courses? it's all messed up even ASSUMING i pass this thing that is taking waay too much effort and i haev to formally skip work for. argh! (there needs to be a better expression of frustration when typed out, cause argh isn't really working for me)
soo frustrating. i'm just going crazy. and i've spent way too long finding courses that dont'[ apply to anything, but yes, i guess i can take them. oh what, you're not going on this year and youdont' fit my schedule??!! thanks A LOT!!!
i'mn really looking forward to the super late trying to get into courses period when i can't get into anything and i drop out of school. yay!
this thinking is really messing up my shoudl be exciting busy july.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home